Monday, October 11, 2010

11 Days...

Until I get to visit my other favorite home...Arkansas! I've been so homesick for my friends, "family," campus, and church there lately. I don't even have many friends left on campus now that it's been two and a half years since graduation. Really, that long? Time goes so fast...

I'll get to stay with one of my favorite families from church who adopted me while I was there and provided love and encouragement when I was homesick for my real family and my first home...Missouri. I'll get to walk around campus and even be a part of the Homecoming festivities. To see the marching band at the football game. To give hugs to people I've been longing to hug for months.

It never feels like I've left when I go back to church there. FBC Arkadelphia was my family for five years. And I'm so blessed to know so many wonderful people who love taking care of college students. I miss it there!

I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment