Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Great Day at WW!! :)

So...I'm not huge into making a big deal about weight/image/diet, etc...but I do want to share that today, I finally had a great loss at my Weight Watchers meeting! I lost 4.2 lbs this week and now have a total loss of just over 26lbs! I have been waiting and working toward 25lbs for a loooong time now, and have gotten as close as 23, then gone back to 22, etc. But...hooray! The best part is how much of a lifestyle this has become for me since February. I still eat all the things I like, never feel hungry or deprived, and really focus on making healthier choices, eating filling foods, watching portion sizes, and preparing ahead if I'm going to enjoy a splurge like pizza night! I feel good that over the summer, though I only lost around 2lbs in 2 months, I was able to maintain my weight loss up to that point rather than gaining back quickly. That to me shows this is becoming a lifestyle, and that I am losing slowly in a really healthy way. I have also really enjoyed exercising regularly, which has helped. I go to Curves three times a week and have a great time visiting with other ladies there. I also try to walk when I can at home. Plus, my job is so great because I am up on my feet singing and moving ALL day with my kids! Thanks for letting me share my good news for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment