Saturday, June 5, 2010

Movin' On Up...

Well...movin' on home, that is. We finally got all of my "stuff" moved home today. How one single person could accumulate so much is beside me. I need to have a big sorting party and then a yard sale, that's for sure. But for now...I'll settle with cleaning and checking out of my apartment, and sifting through the boxes to find things I need day to day as the summer goes by! I'm so thankful for my family all the time, but today I'm especially thankful for my brother and sister-in-law who gave up their Saturday to come and help me pack and move (plus some bonus niece and nephew quality time!!), my mom who is the queen of "pack-it-fast and get-it-there Aggie style..." moving, haha! and my dad.

Check out those muscles....and that packing job! And that cool guy next to me...yes - we're related! What would the world be like without brothers? :)




Who needs a moving van and professional movers?!









And after all that hard work...who could resist spending time with these two faces?!






Did I mention how thankful I am for my family? (And this is just one of many parts of my family!)
So glad to be finished packing and in one place now. (Just have to finish the cleaning part and check out on Wednesday with the land lord...then it's off to Kansas for fun with another family member....my sister Carrie!) All that movin' will make it easy to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment