Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Heart is Smiling SO Big Right Now!

But while my heart is smiling, my eyes are full of tears!

I was in Family Christian Store this evening...and I suddenly stopped what I was doing to hear this song playing through the speakers. And I knew I had to have it. As I walked around the store wondering what it was and which CD it was on, I spotted it - (on sale too!) and knew it was worth spending part of my Christmas money to purchase! Brought it home and sat in tears as it played repeatedly on my computer...I can only imagine the day we ALL gather together in Heaven and praise our great God for who He is!

My heart is passionate about the world - about going, sharing, and spreading the Good News to as many people and nations as possible. And I believe God has given me the opportunity to do that starting right here where I'm at. I pray one day I will have the opportunity to go around the world as well.

I hope you'll take a minute to listen...I love the way someone took this and put so many pictures from people of all ages, genders, races, and nationalities with the music. Be prepared to stop and sit in awe of our Savior! (And maybe have a tissue ready too...just sayin'!)




No comments:

Post a Comment