Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been awhile...

I don't know why I haven't been motivated to blog lately. But I've been reading back over my old Xanga posts from college, and it was so fun to read them, I thought I better keep writing somewhere!

I wish I'd started a blog last year to remember all the funny things that happened in the first year of teaching! But I'll just have to start now and make up for it!

I love teaching. As I hugged a crying little girl one morning this week and calmed her, I realized I don't remember all of the details about the academic lessons my favorite teachers taught me. I remember things they said and how they treated me. And then I thought...this is why I love teaching. I hope I can be that teacher who is remembered one day.

What do you remember about your favorite/best teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment