Friday, December 11, 2009

The List

Acka backa soda cracker, acka backa BOO! Tell me your best present, how about....YOU?!

Everyone in the first grade class took a turn. Then it was my turn. When I couldn't think of an answer, I decided to ask the kids...

I thought I should list the things my first graders thought would make good gifts for me while I remember!
*make-up
*lipstick
*a new car
*a pomeranian puppy
*a schitzu (how does one spell that appropriately? ha)
*a ring
*a necklace
*shiny and sparkly shoes
*cookies
*a new dress
*a baby doll
*a video game
*good kids
*a husband (These kids are too smart...I heard two girls saying, "She IS married!" "Nuh-uh, she doesn't have a RING on!" ha....)
Last but not least...
*a strong man

(I think I'll do this again and see what answers my other classes come up with!)

1 comment:

  1. oooh....this is too funny...if you wore the lip stick and the shiny shoes and dangled a cookie and a video game in front of a strong man, you might end up with a husband? some kind of weirdo magic? :)

    ReplyDelete