Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday Fun...

It's been awhile since I've cooked anything...so Friday night seemed like the perfect time for...(semi)home made pizza! I won't be starting a cooking show on Food Network or a blog like Julie and Julia...but here are some pictures of the fun! :)

Gather the ingredients 
(Whoops I left out the crust, which is why this was only semi-home made...it was one where you add water! lol Oh well!)





Sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple! 
(Which happens to be my favorite kind of pizza, although I usually add green pepper slices too! 
Yes, I'm a little strange...)

In it goes! 400 degrees for 15 minutes!









And....finished! D-E-licious! 

Add a chick flick with friends and hot chocolate with whipped cream...
and you have the perfect Friday evening! 


2 comments: