Thursday, November 24, 2011

Keep Walking...

I said something to a friend the other day that I have learned, especially over the past year.

"Sometimes you just have to keep walking."

It may not always be easy. It may feel like you are walking alone. But you aren't. God is right there alongside you walking every step of the way.

Today I am especially thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally. It is so hard for me to grasp that love. To fully understand it and to explain it to others. But I think that's something beautiful about it - you don't have to understand. He just does. And so I hold tight to the promises that He has already fulfilled and the hope that He provides for my future.

And I will keep walking...alongside Him.

Took this picture today on a walk by some railroad tracks with family after Thanksgiving lunch. 
I kind of really love it. A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment