Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful...

I've been trying to focus on things I am thankful for all the time, in my everyday moments, and especially when I want to be negative instead. But - since it's November already, and the Thanksgiving holiday is coming - I thought I'd share some things on my blog as I write.

Today I am thankful for rest. God calls us to rest. Physically and spiritually. HE provides rest. He calls us to rest in HIM! That is such a relief when I sometimes feel like I can't find rest on my own. But tonight I'm thankful for physical rest - the chance to be at home with no obligations, to curl up in my p.j.s at 7 p.m., (I had a major headache!), and to just...rest.

"Then Jesus said, 'Come to me all you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.'" - Matthew 11:28 NLT

I also watched this video from a post I made last year, and it made my heart smile again. Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment