2. I hate yellow lights. They make me nervous. I never know whether to speed up or stop, which usually results in me stopping in the middle of an intersection WITH a red light! Not good.
3. I have been alligator hunting on the Amazon River and once stood next to a couple of sleeping rhinos in an animal park tour in Africa. I know...I'm just so wild (Or crazy.)
4. I love writing encouraging notes and letters to friends.
5. I watch Biggest Loser. Yes, it's true. Really the only reality show I get into though.
6. I am the youngest child in my family (of five kids)
7. I like teaching music, but can't decide if it is what I want to do/am supposed to do for the rest of my life. It feels kind of temporary, and I can't pin-point why.
8. I taught ESL once a week for my last few years of college, and I loved it. I miss it. A lot!
9. I like cold pizza. (And pepperoni with pineapple is my favorite kind!)
10. I got married on the playground in first grade.
11. My thumbs look like toes. Resulting in much teasing and laughter from my next oldest sister. (It's ok, because I laugh too.)
12. Speaking of laughing, sometimes when I laugh, I start crying hysterically. Not like, the usual tears of laughter...like I switch and suddenly I can't stop crying. (Another joke for said next older sister and me!)
13. I own all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls.
14. I love my macbook. A lot.
15. I love serving others, especially overseas. I want to serve long-term doing mission work someday.
16. I usually feel like I am not good at what I'm doing and am afraid that people will find out I don't know what I'm doing, even if I really do.
17. I still have a baby tooth.
18. I won a trip to Europe through Kappa Delta Pi, an international organization for educators my last year of college. I wrote essays about where in the world I would go and how I would use that experience in my future classroom, and was one of twenty college students in the nation selected to go. I consider this one of the biggest accomplishments in my life.
19. I took French in high school and had a wonderful teacher my first year! I still remember the actions and songs Madame Fraga taught us to go with all the words.
20. I am a percussionist. I always will be. A true drum girl at heart. I miss drumline a lot!
21. I was born in Oklahoma City, moved to Missouri when I was one, and have only lived in three cities in Missouri and one in Arkansas (for college) in my life. Total of five cities.
22. In May I will be a quarter of a century old. Yep. 25.
23. I never made Ouachita Singers, the top, auditioned choir in college. This still kind of bothers me.
24. I make my bed everyday.
25. I have been on two blind dates in my life. I don't like them. I would rather just hang out with a good guy friend.