Sunday, November 28, 2010

I still wish I could put all I want to write into words, but for now, I want to share a beautiful celebration I attended on Saturday! My friend Kelly got married, and it was so exciting to be a part of her day!


Kelly has been a friend since junior high when I joined the youth group at our home church and has continued to encourage me even over the years since we have graduated and lived far away. I am so thankful for your friendship, and love you lots!




There were so many fun things about the ceremony and reception, and I love how it was unique and so "them!" :)

One of my favorite lines from the whole ceremony was when the pastor shared how Eric described Kelly, and he said "A friend...before there was ever anything else, there was a friendship, and now I am marrying my friend." I have prayed for a long time and continue to pray for the man God has for me to marry one day, but I have always prayed for him to first be a friend. So, I loved the way Eric put that. 


  
Introducing...Mr. and Mrs. Barb! :) 



I'm so excited to see the ways God will continue to bless their friendship together and use them as a couple to serve and glorify Him! Congratulations Kelly and Eric! 


1 comment:

  1. Sweet post Alicia ... Thanks for sharing in our day!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete