Tuesday, November 2, 2010


When I look into the sky...I think of how our God is faithful to create a new canvas there every day. I think of the beauty God displays as He paints a fresh beginning each morning then allows the day to fade into the canvas as He covers it in glorious night stars and splashes of light from the moon. No two days' works of art are ever the same. He is constantly at work on a masterpiece.
Looking up, I think of how BIG our God is. And how very small I am. Yet He cares about ME. He loves ME. He created me in HIS image and desires for me to be beautiful through Him. And as each day fades, I look ahead at the blank canvas of my life with the hope and assurance that He will be faithful to cover it with the many lines, splashes, and colors of His brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment