Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun With Family!

It's been a fun weekend hanging out in Springfield with family! One of my sisters came from another state to visit, so of course there has been much time laughing, cooking, eating Chinese, playing with our nieces and nephews, and...just hanging out! Yesterday we had lunch at my brother's house with his wife and my niece and nephew, and my other brother, his wife, and their five girls came too! "Nanna" and "Poppy" also drove to Springfield for the day. It's rare for that many of us to be together in one place these days, and I wish I'd taken more pictures while everyone was together, but I did get a few of my brother Mark and my niece and nephew Laura and Lane! Before Nanna and Poppy headed home, we all went to Andy's for frozen custard...it was the perfect Fall afternoon with beautiful sunshine and outdoor weather!

Laura and her Daddy showing their silly sides with Poppy


A little balancing act for our entertainment while we waited for our frozen treats!


Whoops! I don't know if Lane got more in his mouth or on his outfit...haha


Laura enjoyed her frozen treat too! 


Next up for our entertainment was a little dancing act! 


I had the pumpkin pie concrete, and I have to admit...it was pretty Fall-fabulous! :) 


After everyone left town, the rest of us went to Laura's favorite place, "The Circle Store!" 
(also sometimes called Target! haha)


I'm so thankful for the family God has blessed me with! For all the laughter, love, fun, tears, support, encouragement, Godly examples, and the relationship we all have together! I'm also thankful for fun niece and nephew time, since I don't have kids of my own yet! Aunts get the best deal...you can play with them, spoil them, love them, and then send them back to their parents until next time! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment