Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hobbies...

I think it sounds fun to find a new hobby soon. Something new and exciting. I've done card making. I've attempted scrap booking. I've read books. I want to do something outside, I think. Something challenging. I think I would like to find a group so I can meet new people...which can kind of be hard around here, living in a small community...but I'm sure I can find something if I look hard enough!  Hiking and/or rock climbing sound fun to me after spending last summer in the mountains. I would also love to kayak...I've only done this before on a lake (I'm not the best swimmer, and the thought of rolling over in one kind of terrifies me...but hey, I can dream!) I would also love to start running again. I started Couch to 5K a few weeks ago, but my iPod broke. That is a sad excuse to stop, and I think I might just have to start up again without the podcasts and time myself. I can think of a lot more ideas, but for now, I guess I'll just keep brainstorming and dreaming. Who knows what I might be up to in a few months! :)

What's your favorite hobby if you have one? Or - what would you do if you could choose anything?

1 comment: