Thursday, September 2, 2010

Every Vote Helps!

Hi Blog Friends!

This month, Sonic is again sponsoring a contest through Donorschoose.org and Limeades for Learning. Every day you can vote for your favorite project online using your e-mail address. The projects with the most votes receive funding. This year it is easier than ever because rather than collecting stickers and entring codes, you can just log on and vote each day...you can even receive an e-mail reminder to vote!

I have listed a project for my music classroom attempting to receive mallets for our Orff instruments! I have so many wonderful learning experiences I want my students to have this year, and one of them is using our classroom instruments...but we don't have the right mallets to play all of them!

If you have a minute, please go to limeades for learning.com, search by location for Missouri, then Ft. Leonard Wood, and click on "Silence to Success..." my classroom project, to vote! Every vote counts, so even if you can't vote every day, I would really appreciate any help you can offer! Also, pass the word along to your friends if you can...the more votes the better! The contest will go until September 30.

This link should take you there...
Silence to Success - Mallets Make Music!

Thanks so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment