Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jabulani

A couple of years ago a friend shared this song with me. A group called Watershed Worship sings it, and he knew it would make me smile. Today I remembered it and decided to see if there was a Youtube video of the song. This just made my heart smile...(I can't seem to get it to post the video directly on my blog, but here is the link!)  :)


"Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
Sing the glory of His name; make his praise glorious!
Say to God, 'How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.
All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name.
Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf!
He turned the sea into dry land, they passed us through the waters on foot - come let us rejoice in him.
He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations - let not the rebellious rise up against him.
Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
He has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
Come and listen, all you who fear God; et me tell you what he has done for me.
I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue.
...but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!'" - Psalm 66:1-20

No comments:

Post a Comment