Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grape Stompin' Fun!


Style - either you have it or you don't! :) 

Today was full of fun and memories. You would think, having grown up in this community, I would have the grape stomping down to an art by now. I'm still working on it, although I was a two-time returning champion when I stepped into the barrel today. Unfortunately I have more of a running "loss" record than winning, but that's ok!  My college friend Emily who recently moved to St. Louis came for the weekend just to participate in these famous festivities. She almost won! I wish I could post more pictures, but they take forever to upload, and all that stompin' wore me out! Happy Fall Festival Weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you yesterday! I'm sorry I was in such a rush and didn't get to visit with you more!

    ReplyDelete