Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not to us (me), but to His name be the glory!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that a friend's mother who writes freelance for a local newspaper asked to interview me about some of my experiences and where God has taken/is taking me on my journey. I was pretty excited today when I found out it was in the paper. It takes up almost the whole back page of the A section in the St. James Press and is really colorful. I feel thankful and humbled that she chose to interview me. Honestly, God is so good, and I pray that I will give Him all credit and glory for the ways He has allowed me to grow and serve. Here is a link inside the picture! :) Thanks to all the encouragement and support many of you have given me over the years or even in recent days and years!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I just won a subscription to the newspaper, and I hope I get this edition!

    I am surprised though about your contact info... but... small towns...

    How awesome is this? I bet you inspire a lot of others. Or at least encourage them in their faith! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Do you mean my e-mail and phone number being listed? I was a little unsure about that too, but felt like it would probably be ok, and Martha didn't seem to think it would be unsafe to list it, so hopefully it will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is amazing. I'm so glad a) to see what awesome things you've done and b) to see the STJ paper writing openly about God's plan for someone's life! Go Alicia!

    ReplyDelete