Saturday, September 25, 2010

Laffy Taffy...

That's what I feel like.

As I recently spent time reflecting over this year so far, I was amazed at the many ways God has been stretching me. Molding me. Pulling me. And shaping me into just what He wants. He has challenged me. He has allowed me to be shaken and taken out of my comfort zone. He has shown me the need to depend on Him every day. All of these things, more than ever before.

It's challenging. It's uncomfortable.

It's peaceful. It's joyful. I feel content.

But I feel like there is more to come. No, I know there is more to come.

He is writing my story, every day, one page at a time. He is the author...the perfect author.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it out to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment