Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Few Favorites...

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks! Ok, maybe a few more than a few...lol...I do love taking pictures (maybe a little too much sometimes!)

First snow of the season - December 12! :) 




Decorating our Christmas tree...




My first ornament! (The rocking horse)  Christmas 1985




Sunshine, our sweet kitty, enjoying her new spot under the tree! 


Special Christmas treats...Mom has been busy in the kitchen this year! :) Mmmmm!!
The pretzel picture is one of my favorite this year...I just like the angle and all the sprinkles! 




Carrie, my sister, made her own special Christmas treat to share with friends and family! I had fun taking the pictures...maybe she'll have a website and sell things one day, with my pictures to help market! haha




This is what Sunshine and I do on lazy days off from school! Staying warm and cozy on the couch! :)


Christmas Day with my dad's family in Oklahoma City...
Lots of beautiful decorations!




Gift time! Yes - I come from a family of OU Sooner fans! (I try to stay neutral, because I was born half-Texan - my mom's side are Aggie fans, and half-Oklahoman - my dad's side are Sooner fans! lol)


Aunt Cathie's beautiful tree!


Mom's Christmas socks! :) 


Family time!


The best parents in the world! 


Silly pictures with Mom - what was THAT look all about? lol


Mother/Daughter picture!


Father/Daughter Time! :)


And...a sister picture to add in the mix too! 


I feel blessed to have a wonderful family, and especially one who makes a point to remember and emphasize the meaning of the Christmas season - the birth of Jesus, our Savior! I'm thankful to God for the many blessings He has given me, and the joy He fills my heart with each day! Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment