Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The dogwoods were so beautiful this year...everywhere I looked it seemed like the white popped out among the green so brilliantly! This one was in our backyard. It has nothing to do with what I'm thankful for today, but I just wanted to bring a little "Spring" to my post! :) 

Today I officially made my last payment on my computer! I've been working toward this for 18 months, and feel really proud to officially own it now. It is the first major item I've ever purchased! So...that is definitely the highlight of Day #4 in my birthday month! And I'm also thankful today to have one less payment to worry about each month! Yesterday I forgot to post what I was thankful for, but of course I would have said for my mom! I'm also thankful for my precious Kindergarten kiddos. I love all of the groups for different reasons, but these little ones can brighten a day with such simple words....and they can make me laugh! Today we were singing a song for their program called "I Can't Spell Hippopotamus." Throughout the song, they spell different rhyming words, and I heard two little boys giggling as one said, "I can spell Beautiful Music Teacher..." lol - They're always good for boosting the self-esteem, that's for sure! :)

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment