Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Month to Me!!

May is one of my favorite months of the year!!

Here are some reasons why -
-My birthday is in May!!
-School gets out for summer (at least my school does!)
-Warmer weather is here to settle in (but not super hot summer weather yet...)
-Flowers and trees are in full bloom!
I know there are lots more, but these are just a few of my favorites!

Last year I decided I would do something fun every day to celebrate my 25th birthday! This year I'm going to do the same thing, but I'm also going to find one thing to be thankful for every day! I can't believe I'm going to be 26!

So - today I am thankful for all the sunshine after the rain recently, and the beautiful weather and temperature outside! To celebrate day #1, I bought some Diet Snapple. It was just a little splurge to celebrate May coming! The funny thing is, I think I bought Diet Cherry Pepsi as my first fun thing last year. Oh well...simple treats can make an average day a little sweeter! :)

Have a joyful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! Birthday month again! I LOVED your birthday month last year, I so enjoyed reading your little treats each day...I can't believe it's been a year! Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete