Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today I'm counting the walk I took when I got home from my day at work and an appointment as my "me" celebration for Birthday Month Day #2. And I curled up next to my mom on the couch (and had a good cry before that...just lots of frustrations/tiredness/anxiety built up and needing a good cry to release it all...it was just one of THOSE days) because sometimes, even when you're almost 26 and on your own....you still need your mama to hold you. And it's the best feeling in the world. My mom is the greatest! (You might think your mom is, but this is some SERIOUS competition! haha)

Edit: See, it was such a long day that I totally forgot today was Day THREE not two! I spend the whole day thinking it was May 2. Oh well...tomorrow is a new day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment